Shhh.

"WHAT ARE YOU RUNNING FROM?"
"JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE RUNNING FROM AND I WILL HELP YOU BUT YOU ARE LOSING YOURSELF AND THIS IS NOT YOU!"


"What are you running from...?"
"me."

Don't you see..? You've answered your questions in your screams and pain.. You can turn the world upside down but you can't help me hide...you can't help me run from me. This hide-and-seek game is with me. "This isn't you." It isn't. It really isn't. It is me running away from everything I was and everything that made me who I was. Running so hard, you feel like your skin would shed off. Running so hard you feel the breath get knocked out of you like running straight into a wall. Trying to walk into a world so different within hours, trying to love differently, breathe differently and feel differently. Reckless. It's a suicide mission, one version of you dies and another lives. breathe. Calm the raging fire my girl.

Hands shaking, chest heaving, eyes weeping, soul bleeding. Run. Methene run. Run from this bitter taste in the wind. Run. run from the ice cold grip on your molten heart. Run from the hands that hold you, from the walls that hide you, from the skies above you and the ground beneath. Run from the lake that's seen you wipe tears that weren't suppose to leak. Run from the hedges that hid your first kisses. Run from the path that you took after breaking a heart, run from the path you walked with a broken heart. Run. Run from the eyes that know you're hurting inside. Run from the guys that caused the hurt to subside. Run from the love that you can't give back, from the hands that were once home. the scent, the smile, the laugh, the cries, the human who's both an adult and a child. From the movie you shared in fear of being spotted, the hall at which you hid in to cry. run. From the words that tear you apart. From the pain you feel. From the weight you're carrying. Run. Run my girl from the hurt inside. run.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letting Go.

Her Reign

Rubber ducky